The coronavirus has marked a turning point in all aspects of our lives health-wise, socially, economically, etc.
In this context, Zinklar, the only market research SaaS platform, has been tracking the impact of Coronavirus on the population and their consumption habits for over 2 months, to obtain insights and help brands to understand their consumers
- This tracking was carried out in the United Kingdom, Spain and Mexico
- It was launched daily and later weekly, from April 1st to June 2nd
- It was launched through the Zinklar platform, using its mobile-only methodology
- Each wave was sent to a national representative sample of 200 respondents.
- In total, in the UK, we carried out 3,400 interviews.