Measure your ad effectiveness in 10 questions
- How to ensure your advert effectiveness during major campaigns such as Black Friday, the World Cup, and Christmas
- Different types of ad Post-Tests and main KPIs that will lead to success
- How to sky-rocket your next ad campaign ROI
- 10 key questions for your next ad post-test survey
This guide is dedicated to
Marketing and insights professionals who want to ensure the advertising effectiveness of their brand. Companies need to know the advertising impact of their campaigns and find out whether they are accepted or rejected by consumers.
In this guide, we, at Zinklar, want to shed some light on how technology can support brands to determine the ROI of their campaigns and optimize future communication. Find out the different types of ad post-testing available, what benefits bring each one, and how to run an ad post-test. Companies that succeed in adapting their product and service offerings to the new needs of their customers will outperform their competitors.
Read the full guide on how to measure advertising effectiveness and discover if your advertising investment has met the desired objectives.
You might also like
What does Zinklar do?
Zinklar provides high-quality surveys in minutes, allows you to gather responses in hours, and deliver actionable insights the same day – all from one platform.
Why our clients use Zinklar?
- 140 million consumers from more than 80 countries where 99% of market research is conducted
- More than 2000 pre-defined profiles
- Completion rate is 3.5 times higher than the industry average
- Average study completed in 4 hours vs. 42 hours for the nearest competitor
What solutions do we offer?
We allow your teams to test product concepts, brand names, packaging, price, and advertising campaigns more often and faster than ever before.