Food & Beverage trends 2022
The impact of the pandemic on eating habits in and out of the home
- If consumers include plant-based food products in their diets
- How do consumers buy now in grocery stores
- How has the consumption of alcoholic beverages changed
- If healthier habits mean saying goodbye to energy drinks and ice cream
- How are fast food chains affected by these new food trends
- How the food delivery options have been impacted
US, UK, France, Germany, Mexico, and Spain
This report is dedicated to
Marketing & Insights professionals who want to be up-to-speed with the latest food and beverage industry changes, and uncover the biggest food and beverage trends in 2022.
The pandemic has impacted consumers’ eating habits, so it’s never been more important to understand those changes. Thus, customer-centric organizations that put the consumer at the heart of their decision-making and understand those shifts will be more profitable than their competitors.
Read the full food report and find out the top food and beverage trends in 2022 and their impact on the FMCG market.
You might also like
What does Zinklar do?
Zinklar provides high-quality surveys in minutes, allows you to gather responses in hours, and deliver actionable insights the same day – all from one platform.
Why our clients use Zinklar?
- 140 million consumers from more than 80 countries where 99% of market research is conducted
- More than 2000 pre-defined profiles
- Completion rate is 3.5 times higher than the industry average
- Average study completed in 4 hours vs. 42 hours for the nearest competitor
What solutions do we offer?
We allow your teams to test product concepts, brand names, packaging, price, and advertising campaigns more often and faster than ever before.