UK Spending Habits in Food and Beverage
Insights for marketers
- Changing Consumer Behavior: Inflation, Post COVID era, and the rising of raw materials are changing how people shop. What do the spending habits of the 2023 consumer look like?
- Decline purchase intention in food & beverage categories: Is your category under the top 3?
- 40% of British consumers prioritize affordability over quality. What else matters the most to the UK consumer this year when purchasing F&B?
- Which retailers are gaining popularity during the current economic uncertainty?
This report is dedicated to
Marketers and Insights professionals in the Food & Beverage industry who are seeking the latest insights into UK consumer behaviour regarding food and beverage spending. The report provides valuable information on how the current economic situation alters shoppers’ habits and how marketers can adapt to these evolving preferences.
In this report, you will also discover the most popular ways that consumers are managing their spending, and how marketers can attract more customers through different kinds of strategies.
Furthermore, the report examines the decline in purchase intentions of various food and beverage categories, including sweets, breakfast, ice creams, and sauces. It offers suggestions on how to revive these categories through branding, promotions, and product innovation.
As consumers’ expectations evolve, it is essential to ensure that your branding strategy meets their needs when it comes to affordability and quality. This report provides valuable insights on how to adjust your branding strategy to offer affordable yet quality products that align with consumers’ constantly changing preferences. Download our report now for free to gain further insights.
You might also like
What does Zinklar do?
Zinklar provides high-quality surveys in minutes, allows you to gather responses in hours, and deliver actionable insights the same day – all from one platform.
Why our clients use Zinklar?
- 140 million consumers from more than 80 countries where 99% of market research is conducted
- More than 2000 pre-defined profiles
- Completion rate is 3.5 times higher than the industry average
- Average study completed in 4 hours vs. 42 hours for the nearest competitor
What solutions do we offer?
We allow your teams to test product concepts, brand names, packaging, price, and advertising campaigns more often and faster than ever before.