The Ultimate Usage and Attitude Research Guide
On the example of the chocolate market
- How to broaden your understanding of the market with a U&A study
- Key benefits of U&A research in the chocolate market
- Everything you need to know to conduct a U&A study
- Key U&A questions in the chocolate sector
- Practical examples
This eBook is dedicated to
Marketing & Insights professionals who want to broaden their knowledge of the chocolate market through a U&A study. In this eBook, you will discover the importance of market research to understand the key aspects of your target audience’s consumption patterns. In addition, you will learn how and when you can make the most of a U&A study in the chocolate product category to put the consumer at the center of your decision-making.
With this eBook, you will gain the knowledge you need to make strategic decisions for your products and brand that will allow you to spot opportunities and stay ahead of the competition. You will also learn other key benefits of usage and attitude study that you cannot overlook and you will have all the information you need to conduct this type of study.
Download the Usage and Attitude Research eBook to find out what kind of questions you can’t miss in your usage and attitude survey and discover practical examples that will inspire you to conduct the studies that will drive the success of your brand’s strategy. Uncover valuable insights about your consumer attitudes and usage patterns on specific brands.
You might also like
What does Zinklar do?
Zinklar provides high-quality surveys in minutes, allows you to gather responses in hours, and deliver actionable insights the same day – all from one platform.
Why our clients use Zinklar?
- 140 million consumers from more than 80 countries where 99% of market research is conducted
- More than 2000 pre-defined profiles
- Completion rate is 3.5 times higher than the industry average
- Average study completed in 4 hours vs. 42 hours for the nearest competitor
What solutions do we offer?
We allow your teams to test product concepts, brand names, packaging, price, and advertising campaigns more often and faster than ever before.