What you’ll discover
- 75% of consumers eat chocolate in front of the Tele
- 59% of consumers eat chocolate to satisfy their sweet tooth
- 50% of consumers are more likely to purchase chocolate for Valentine’s Day
- Cadbury Dairy Milk tops the charts for Brits
This report is dedicated to
Marketing & Insights professionals who want to understand the usage and attitudes of consumers towards eating chocolate. Companies need to know the impact of their campaigns and find out whether they are well-received or rejected by consumers, especially in major campaigns in the confectionary, snack category, and chocolate markets.
In this report, Zinklar delves into the intricacies of consumer behavior surrounding chocolate consumption within the confectionery industry. With a deep dive into the details of purchasing patterns, preferred brands, most likely occasions for indulgence, and more, this report offers a comprehensive overview of chocolate eating habits as a snack option.
Staying attuned to consumer behavior is crucial for marketing success in the snack food industry. By aligning their product launches and marketing strategies with the desires and needs of their customers, companies can stay ahead of the competition. Uncover the latest consumer insights on snacking trends and chocolate consumption habits and determine if your company is leading the pack in consumer perception.
What does Zinklar do?
Zinklar provides high-quality surveys in minutes, allows you to gather responses in hours, and deliver actionable insights the same day – all from one platform.
Why our clients use Zinklar?
- 140 million consumers from more than 80 countries where 99% of market research is conducted
- More than 2000 pre-defined profiles
- Completion rate is 3.5 times higher than the industry average
- Average study completed in 4 hours vs. 42 hours for the nearest competitor
What solutions do we offer?
We allow your teams to test product concepts, brand names, packaging, price, and advertising campaigns more often and faster than ever before.