- 2/3 of consumers worldwide have changed their buying behavior due to inflation rises
- How are consumers in different countries coping with inflation rises?
- Which industries are being hit hardest by consumer behavior changes?
- How to counteract the change in consumer behavior? The opportunities and risks for your brand
US, UK, France, Germany, Mexico, and Spain
This report is dedicated to
Marketing and insights professionals who want to stay up to date with the latest changes in the market. The advent of a high inflation rate is rising prices of goods and services increasingly. This, together with the loss of consumer purchasing power, is changing consumer habits.
It is crucial for marketing departments to understand the new factors that influence purchasing habits and decisions, as well as consumer behavior. Companies that succeed in adapting their product and service offerings and marketing strategy to the new needs of their customers will outperform their competitors.
Read the full report on the effects of inflation on consumers’ behavior in 2022 and discover the opportunities and risks for your brand.
What does Zinklar do?
Zinklar provides high-quality surveys in minutes, allows you to gather responses in hours, and deliver actionable insights the same day – all from one platform.
Why our clients use Zinklar?
- 140 million consumers from more than 80 countries where 99% of market research is conducted
- More than 2000 pre-defined profiles
- Completion rate is 3.5 times higher than the industry average
- Average study completed in 4 hours vs. 42 hours for the nearest competitor
What solutions do we offer?
We allow your teams to test product concepts, brand names, packaging, price, and advertising campaigns more often and faster than ever before.