- 40% of consumers declare that the packaging is recycled affects their purchase decision
- 32% of Spaniards affirm that the origin or provenance of a product is the most determining factor when buying a sustainable product.
- Lidl and Bezoya lead the top-of-mind brands related to sustainability
- Overpackaged products are avoided by 27% of consumers in Spain
This report is dedicated to
Marketing and Insights professionals interested in understanding the expectations of Mexican consumers regarding sustainability. In this report, Zinklar delves into the new sustainable consumption habits and offers a vision of how sustainability is changing the purchasing preferences of Mexican consumers.
Being aligned with consumer behavior is crucial to success today. Consumers are increasingly aware of global warming and climate change. Which has significantly changed their purchase decisions supporting the cause through responsible consumption of environmentally friendly brands.
Download our free report and find out what sustainable products consumers in Mexico are willing to pay for. Discover the latest insights on the expectations of the sustainable consumer and determine if your brand is meeting these constantly evolving needs.
What does Zinklar do?
Zinklar provides high-quality surveys in minutes, allows you to gather responses in hours, and deliver actionable insights the same day – all from one platform.
Why our clients use Zinklar?
- 140 million consumers from more than 80 countries where 99% of market research is conducted
- More than 2000 pre-defined profiles
- Completion rate is 3.5 times higher than the industry average
- Average study completed in 4 hours vs. 42 hours for the nearest competitor
What solutions do we offer?
We allow your teams to test product concepts, brand names, packaging, price, and advertising campaigns more often and faster than ever before.