Real-Time Consumer Insights
The Key to Drive Success in Rapidly Changing Times
- Why internalizing market research should be your top priority for 2022
- Key benefits of real-time consumer insights platforms
- Three common myths about real-time consumer insights platforms
- Step-by-step guide on how to implement an insight platform successfully
This guide is dedicated to
Marketing & Insights professionals who want to be up-to-speed with the unprecedented level of change that consumers and markets are dealing with nowadays. More change requires more answers. Companies need to interact with consumers more often in order to have an ongoing meaningful conversation with consumers and acquire those answers.
In this guide, we, at Zinklar, want to shed some light on how technology can support brands to create these continuous conversations with consumers.
Read the full real-time consumer insights report and find out the key trends, changes, and new solutions in the market research industry.
You might also like
What does Zinklar do?
Zinklar provides high-quality surveys in minutes, allows you to gather responses in hours, and deliver actionable insights the same day – all from one platform.
Why our clients use Zinklar?
- 140 million consumers from more than 80 countries where 99% of market research is conducted
- More than 2000 pre-defined profiles
- Completion rate is 3.5 times higher than the industry average
- Average study completed in 4 hours vs. 42 hours for the nearest competitor
What solutions do we offer?
We allow your teams to test product concepts, brand names, packaging, price, and advertising campaigns more often and faster than ever before.