Ready to create your survey. Follow these easy steps to create surveys like a pro through Zinklar.
- 7 minutes is the maximum length of a questionnaire permitted on the platform. Once the survey reaches 7 minutes no more questions can be added. This is to ensure mobile compatibility, that respondents have a positive experience and to guarantee sample completion.
- 5 megabytes is the maximum file limit for any pictures/images uploaded to the survey. Formats allowed are: PNG, JPG.
- 50 megabytes is the maximum file limit for any video uploaded to the survey. Formats allowed: MP4, AVI.
- If you need to apply some exclusions to questions or to filter respondents, then you need to apply them using the ‘logic’ function to all of the relevant questions.
- Logic can only be copied when you duplicate the previous question but if you need a new question format then the logic can not be copied from question to question it has to be manually added.
- Be aware that each question will provide an estimate of required completion time and this will vary depending on the time of the question and the number of options included.
- There is a limit of 10 answers for each question, so think carefully about the possible responses respondents can give and the purpose of each question.
- Overview: this will show a list of all the questions included in the survey so far.
- Add question: this allows you to add a new question to the survey. Each new question will be added to the bottom of the survey, but it can then be moved to your preferred position.
- Settings: will let you choose different settings within a specific question.
- Back arrow: this will take you back to the previous step where you’ll be able to amend the survey & sample details.
- Forward arrow: takes you to the next step i.e. survey launch.
- Save: save your changes as you go. You will also be prompted to save your work before leaving the page.
- Preview: gives you a preview of the survey in mobile format.
- Share: allows you to share the survey preview with colleagues for their input or approval.
- Price: this is updated as you add questions to the survey and increase the interview length.
- Estimated duration: keeps you up to date with the survey length. 7 minutes is the maximum length allowed.
- Summary: a reminder of the sample details.